Bryan's Pet Care
What We Love To DoPet Sitting Pet Boarding Dog Walking Pooper Scooping Pet Transporting
I care for my clients' dogs as well as I care for my own! Like most pet sitters, my pet care experience started when I was a child. I've had dogs, cats, fish, frogs, rabbits, turtles, and rats. Dogs have always been special to me! I strive to build strong relationships with all the dogs I care for. I make our time together fun and positive, I provide close supervision, and I have plenty of space in my home to accommodate everyone's needs. I'm also comfortable establishing clear boundaries and continuing whatever training techniques you have put into place. I insist on having happy customers, both canine and human alike!
New 6-foot wood privacy fence installed in April 2019! My fenced-in back yard has ample space for dogs to play, run, cavort, leap, chase, roll around, stretch out, lurk, play fetch, wrestle, and rest. Inside my home, I have many types of dog toys that all are welcome to try out. I provide one-on-one attention - cuddles/affection, play (tug, fetch, etc...), and I am happy to practice commands. My dog Olive is a great host and often enjoys playing with canine visitors. She is well-versed in the areas of chase, tug, and wrestling.
Dog daycare and boarding clients:
- What are some of your dog's likes and dislikes?
- What commands does your dog know that you'd like me use?
- Do you crate your dog when you're not home?
- Where does your dog sleep at night (in your room, on your bed, on a dog bed, in a crate)?
- Could your dog jump a 6-foot fence?
- Does your dog have any quirks or habits that I should know about so that I can be prepared and take the best care of your dog that I can (ie. eats socks, throws up easily, chases cats)?
- Dogs that stay with me are required to be up-to-date on flea/tick prevention and vaccinations, so please provide a copy of your latest vet records.
- Intact (not neutered/spayed) dogs are welcome for an additional fee and will likely be kept separate from other pets in the home.
I require a meet-and-greet to ensure we are a good fit prior to committing to any services. Please contact me with any questions. I'm happy to give you more information about my home and what I have to offer!
Pet Sitters Associates does not sponsor or endorse any specific member.
Members must be contacted individually to inquire on the services they provide or the insurance they have purchased.
Find pet care professionals near you.
US Pet Care Business Directory
3,700+ pet care providers listed like pet sitters,
pet boarders, dog walkers, pet groomers, dog trainers,
pet taxis, and pooper scoopers.