Pet Business Insurance
Get better coverage at a more affordable price on your
pet business insurance by becoming a member of
Pet Sitters Associates today. Apply now
Pet business insurance is administered by RPS Eau Claire and underwritten by an AM Best rated: A (Excellent) Insurance Company.
Pet Business Insurance: basic membership
only $190 a year
Basic membership includes commercial general liability coverage and defense costs in addition to policy limits.
- $1,000,000 per occurrence, up to $2,000,000 annually for bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, advertising injury, products, and completed operations Learn more
$100,000 annually for damage to premises rented to you Learn more
- $15,000 per occurrence, up to $30,000 annually for pets lost, stolen, injured, or killed in your care
$1,000 per occurrence, up to $5,000 annually for vet expenses regardless of negligence Learn more
- $2,000 annually for lost keys and re-keying of customers homes Learn more
- $5,000 annually for medical expenses Learn more
No deductible for claims, EXCEPT $500 per incident if you purposely took an unleashed animal to a dog park or outdoors unless it's in the pet owner's or pet sitter's yard (if the optional pet daycare & boarding coverage is purchased) with an above ground fence that will keep pets inside and people/animals outside.
Pet Business Insurance: add-on policy options
- Add your spouse, partners, employees, and independent contractors for $90 each Learn more
- Add additional insureds for $15 each Learn more
- Add broadened property damage coverage & bond to cover any damage to personal property of the pet owner for $100 Learn more
- Add pet daycare & boarding insurance for $155 Learn more
- Add house sitting insurance for $100 Learn more
- Add pet grooming insurance for $50 Learn more
- Add dog or cat obedience training insurance for $155 Learn more
- Add show dog training & handling for $175 Learn more
- Add search listings and profile pages on our website for only $10 each!