The Bayside Critter Sitter
San Mateo, CA
What We Love To DoPet Sitting Pet Boarding Dog Walking Pet Transporting
You can count on me to provide the services your dog(s) need(s) in your absence. I take pride in being an extraordinary professional w/a small business so each pet receives the best I have to give each day and/or night.
I am insured, bonded, licensed, have a clear background check & good driving record.
Dogs in my care must:
- Be small to medium size (exceptions are possible).
- Be potty trained.
- Be socialized to other dogs and people.
- Know the seven basic commands: Sit, stay, down, come, off, heel and no.
- Have a history of NO bites or attacks on people or other dogs.
- Wear a harness or a training collar if they pull (Martingale or other).
- Be comfortable riding in my mini van, secured with a seat belt tether or in a crate.
My extended family of pet parents have partnered with me for 5+ years for sleepovers, walks, and pet transportation. Each will be happy to share how they and their dogs have greatly benefited with my loving care. I have one client with 3 cats too.
Be assured your dog will be walked and/or sleep over with one or more well matched dogs. I only walk one, or two dogs together at a time.
My home is in North Shoreview, San Mateo very close to Ryder and Seal Point Parks.
Sharing love, exercise and my home with dogs brings like minded people together. Relationships matter. Namaste. Contact me today to explore a partnership.
Pet Sitters Associates does not sponsor or endorse any specific member.
Members must be contacted individually to inquire on the services they provide or the insurance they have purchased.
Find pet care professionals near you.
US Pet Care Business Directory
3,100+ pet care providers listed like pet sitters,
pet boarders, dog walkers, pet groomers, dog trainers,
pet taxis, and pooper scoopers.